All Elite Wrestling’s (AEW) brand new signing Jon Moxley who was formerly known as Dean Ambrose in WWE has finally revealed the reason for his departure from the company. The 33-year-old walked away from the WWE roster in April 2019 after the dismissal of his contract with the company. Though he wanted to left the roster one year before the flagship event of WrestleMania 35 as he had been told by the officials to receive rabies shots between the RAW match in November 2018 in order to vaccinize himself from fans. However, Mox was not convinced with the strategy and felt major embarrassment. After back-to-back embarrassing issues Moxley made his decision not to continue with WWE in future and as a result he didn’t renew his contract even after getting many commendable offers from the company.
Speaking on his embarrassing moments at WWE, Moxley said “this is the day that I knew 100 per cent I was gone and there was no turning back. I actually almost walked out. I’m glad I didn’t because I would’ve ended up in some legal stuff”.
Mox has now joined the AEW roster and is all set to play his first non-WWE match at the star-studded event of Fyter Fest Show 2019 which is scheduled to be held at Daytona Beach, Florida on June 29. Notbaly, Moxley will face Joey Janela at the event. After completing his Fyter Fest campaign Mox has one more grand event lined up by AEW. He will next be seen at North East Wrestling (NEW) scheduled to be held at New York on Aug 16, 2019. The American giant will face Pentagon Jr in the battle. Besides renowned wrestler Moxley, North East Wrestling (NEW) will also feature many AEW stars including Dustin Rhodes, Renee Young, NEW champion JT Dunn, Hale Collins, Jerry the King Lawler, Rey Fennix and La Parka.
One of the WWE greats, Ambrose made his last-ever appearance for the company at ‘The Shield’s Final Chapter’ where he teamed up with the shield brothers Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to knock down the equally strong team of Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley.